Working Together to Benefit Alliance Member News Organizations.
EVENTS & MEETINGS
Through regular and ongoing conversations with the major tech platforms, the News Media Alliance is working to help news publishers and journalists find ways to improve their return from and use of those platforms. To do that, the Alliance routinely hosts meetings between the platforms and members to learn about new innovations and advancements from the platforms and to share the needs and concerns of the news organizations.
Below you’ll find information on past and upcoming meetings, as well as contact information should you wish to participate in a future event.
Check back regularly for updates.
News Media Alliance Meetings
- Thursday, February 14, 2019, 3:30 p.m. ET – News Media Alliance Digital Advisory Group and Twitter video call
- Tuesday, February 19, 2019 – News Media Alliance & Amazon (TBD)
- Thursday, February 21, 2019, 2:00 p.m. ET: News Media Alliance Digital Advisory Group call
- Wednesday, January 19, 2019 – News Media Alliance & Apple
- Tuesday, January 15, 2019 – News Media Alliance & Google Summit (Mountain View, CA)
- Wednesday, December 12, 2018 – News Media Alliance & Twitter (New York, NY)
To participate in a meeting
Please contact Alliance Senior VP, Strategic Initiatives Danielle Coffey at firstname.lastname@example.org.