Webinar #1 in the Audience & Revenue Summer Series
When: Thursday, June 22, 2017
2:00-3:00 PM EDT
View webinar recording
Download PDF of slides
John Murray, VP, Audience Development, News Media Alliance
Special Guests include the audience executives that developed and executed many of the best ideas featured in this session, including:
– Rich Handloff, Director of Consumer Marketing, The Washington Post
– Amy Roessner, Director, National Product Sales, USA TODAY NETWORK
– Diane McAndrew, Audience Development Manager, Herald-Journal (Spartanburg, SC)
– Sara J. Bass, Circulation Operations Manager, The Hutchinson News
– Angie Lyons, Corporate Digital Marketing Manager, GateHouse Media
– Bernie Gitt, Director, Circulation Consumer Relations, The Denver Post
Join us for this free webinar for Alliance members as we present more than three dozen ideas to build audience and revenue in a fast paced session rich in creative thinking.
During this hour-long webinar we will share proven tactical ideas and programs that have yielded success. Get three dozen ideas, all submitted by Alliance members, all with documented results. Get a little bit of everything from increasing revenue through events to acquiring new subscribers and keeping them – print and digital. These are all proven ideas to build audience and engage readers, including details of a dozen effective single copy promotions, along with some of the most effective direct response programs that are essential for achieving today’s goals of building audience and revenue.
*Log-in required. Please contact member services (email@example.com) if you need your login information sent to you.
John Murray is the Vice President of Audience Development at News Media Alliance.