Get ready for 2016 and beyond with the latest edition of the Advertising Planbook, exclusively for NMA members! Advertising can be a critical component to marketing success, but advertising only works well if you have executed a well thought-out plan. Ready, shoot, aim typically does not reap success. If advertising is not a core component of your marketing efforts, then maybe it should be.
The Advertising Planbook is a time-tested tool. The 2016 edition has been updated with the latest statistical data and insights on the topics that are most relevant to the newspaper and advertising industries today. Back by popular demand is the calendar section, which allows you to map out your whole year!
There is no additional cost to members to download the 2016 Ad Planbook. The Planbook is available only in electronic format (PDF*); no print copies are available for order.
The 2016 Advertising Planbook features sections focusing on:
– Developing a marketing plan
– Understanding the shopping behaviors of consumers
– How to understand branding
– How to effectively determine a budget
– Evaluating and comparing media consumption
– Understanding how people are reading newspapers, in print, online and via mobile devices
– Considerations for effective media mixing with social media
– Best practices for tracking your performance
– Developing an on-target marketing strategy
– Effectively recruiting in your marketplace
– Glossary of newspaper and related terms (print and digital)