February 28-March 2, 2018
Embassy Hilton Suites- San Diego Bay Downtown
601 Pacific Highway, San Diego, CA 92101
The second installment of adXchange will be immediately following Alliance co-sponsored Mega-Conference in San Diego. Mega Conference will be held Feb 26-28, in San Diego.
The advertiser community is vitally important to the growth and success of the news industry and our goal is to strengthen relationships with advertising executives and continue to provide opportunities for members to have one-on-one meetings with advertisers and agencies.
WHY ATTEND ADXCHANGE?
– Opportunity for advertisers/agencies and newspaper salespeople to set up private meetings to collaborate and discuss upcoming ads and initiatives.
– Increased networking opportunities
– High-quality programming focused on the specific interests of advertisers and highlighting innovations in our industry
(Subject to change)
- Wednesday, February 28 – Registration – 3:00-6:00 p.m. – Hotel lobby
- Thursday, March 1 – 8:00-8:30 a.m. – Breakfast and Presentation followed by 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. Advertising meetings
- Friday, March 2 – 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. – Advertising meetings
Conference ends on at 1:00 p.m. on Friday.
New this year: All Alliance members will receive complimentary registration to attend adXchange. If you are not an Alliance member, but still represent a news media organization, you will be allowed to attend the event/set up meetings, for a fee of $300 per attendee.
For questions/advertiser registrations/sponsorships concerning 2018 adXchange, please contact Gay Mac Leod or call 917-207-4970. For attendee registration assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-844-656-4622.