September 17-19, 2018
Embassy Suites Chicago Downtown Magnificent Mile
511 N Columbus Dr., Chicago, IL 60611
Our fall 2018 adXchange will be held in Chicago on September 17-19. The advertiser community is vitally important to the growth and success of the news industry and our goal is to strengthen relationships with advertising executives and continue to provide opportunities for members to have one-on-one meetings with advertisers and agencies.
You must register to attend. New this year, Alliance members will receive complimentary registration.
If you are not an Alliance member, but still represent a news media organization, you may attend the event/set up meetings for a fee of $300 per attendee.
To book a room with our block at the Embassy Suites Chicago Downtown Magnificent Mile, click here. Please note our event is not at the Embassy Suites Chicago Downtown on N. State St.
Monday, Sep. 17th – Registration in hotel lobby: 3 – 6pm
Tuesday, Sep. 18th
– Speaker breakfast (attendance requested). Speaker TBD: 8 – 8:45am
– Advertising meetings: 9am – 5pm
Wednesday, Sep. 19th – Advertising meetings: 9am – 1pm. Conference ends at 1pm
Full list of advertisers/agencies will be posted closer to the event date.
- BlueSoho Agency
- Centro Agency
- Dick’s Sporting Goods
- Harbor Freight Tools
- Mediaspace Solutions
- News America Marketing
- Newspaper Affiliate Network
- Novus Media
- Planitretail Agency
- Retail Print Media
WHY ATTEND ADXCHANGE?
- Opportunity for advertisers/agencies and newspaper salespeople to set up private meetings to collaborate and discuss upcoming ads and initiatives
- Increased networking opportunities
- High-quality programming focused on the specific interests of advertisers and highlighting innovations in our industry
For questions/advertiser registrations/sponsorships concerning adXchange, please contact Gay Mac Leod or call 917-207-4970. For attendee registration assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-844-656-4622.