Facebook event opportunity for Alliance members!
News on Facebook is hosting another pair of regional learning events in Seattle on March 28 and San Diego on March 30.
News on Facebook, part of the Facebook Journalism Project, is an opportunity for newsroom leaders, social media editors, community managers and journalists to learn more about Facebook and Instagram as platforms for news. This full-day off the record event will feature presentations and discussion, interactive one-on-one help desks, plus cocktails and community.
The aim of the day’s sessions is to:
- Share best practice insights on discovery, distribution and growth
- Communicate recent product updates, and answer your questions
- Meet one-on-one with Facebook Operations and Partnerships
- Listen and discuss feedback in real time
- Work 1:1 on your specific technical questions in Help Desk sessions
Publishers of all sizes welcome! Please, just 2 or 3 representatives per individual property in these areas.
These events will be best suited to digital managers, social media editors, product leads, and developers
Please RSVP at the links below.
Members of the News/Media Alliance staff have contributed to this post.