2016 sessions focused on the following topics:
- Building a Digital Audience – Mobile Focus
- Successful programs that improve print reader engagement with the newspapers digital products.
- Rapid Fire Ideas Session
- Programs to Build Audience Across Platforms
- An Integrated Loyalty Program
- A Visit to Virtual Reality
- Generate Additional Revenue from Readers
- How to make good use of data to acquire and retain subscribers and improve engagement across platforms.
- How to sell and get readers to use digital products.
- Effective direct response is generic and essential today to achieving most of the goals within the topics above.
- How to move print readers to more fully utilize your digital products.
- Identifying the most productive strategies to generate additional revenues from readers.
- Successful programs to improve print reader engagement with newspaper digital products.
- Firsthand reports on successful execution of productive strategies to generate additional revenue from readers.
- Successful strategies and development of programs to improve retention and build loyalty among home delivery subscribers.
Download the full Program here: 2016 Audience Development Symposium Program