February 24-25, 2020
Embassy Suites Fort Lauderdale
1100 SE 17th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
Our winter 2020 adXchange will be held at the Embassy Suites Fort Lauderdale on February 24-25. The advertiser community is vitally important to the growth and success of the news industry and our goal is to strengthen relationships with advertising executives. This event offers a cost-and-time-saving opportunity for members to have private one-on-one meetings with advertisers and agencies.
Advertiser meetings will take place in Embassy Suites Fort Lauderdale.
Monday, February 24
- 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. – Registration (pick up name badge and event materials)
Tuesday, February 25
- 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. – Late registration (pick up name badge and event materials)
- 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. – Advertiser meetings. Conference ends at 7 p.m.
You must register to attend.
- Advertisers/agencies: Advertisers/agencies who wish to host meetings will receive complimentary registration. Please fill out this form to register. We will follow-up with next steps. Advertiser registration will close on Friday, February 7.
- Alliance members: Alliance members part of news media organizations will receive complimentary registration. Click here to register (login required – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to have your login information sent to you or if you encounter any issues while registering online).
- Non-members: If you are not an Alliance member, but represent a news media organization, you may attend the event/set up meetings for an early-bird rate of $300/attendee. Please note that pricing will go up to $375 after December 20 and up to $450 after February 7. Email email@example.com or call 1-844-656-4622 to register. If you were given a login, you may register online here.
(!) IMPORTANT: Read and save your confirmation email as it will contain important information on how to access the advertiser/agency contact list.
To book a hotel room under our block at the Embassy Suites Fort Lauderdale, click here.
Deadline to book a room at the $229/night block rate will close on Friday, February 7. We encourage you to book early as availability is limited.
PARTICIPATING ADVERTISERS & AGENCIES:
- NSA Media
- Retail Print Media
- Plus many more to come!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
News media attendees and advertisers/agencies will mutually reach out to each other to set-up private meetings. Each group will receive a link to their own webpage where they can access the corresponding contact lists. As meeting hosts, advertisers/agencies are responsible for filling up meeting slots. Meetings may take place in the hotel during the times listed on the agenda. Read more about adXchange in our press release.
- Opportunity for advertisers/agencies and news media organizations to set up private meetings to collaborate and discuss upcoming ads and initiatives
- Increased networking opportunities
“adXchange is essential for Mediaspace in sustaining personal relationships and understanding the ever-evolving opportunities available to our clients.” – Jason Armstrong, Director of Media Development at Mediaspace
“This event, along with the Chicago fall event, are of extremely high value to me. Nowhere else can I see up to 25 important advertisers and agencies in such a short period of time at such a low cost.” – 2018 news publisher attendee
Members of the News Media Alliance staff have contributed to this post.