September 16-18, 2019
Embassy Suites Chicago Downtown Magnificent Mile
511 North Columbus Drive, Chicago, IL 60611
Our 2019 adXchange will be held in Embassy Suites Chicago Downtown Magnificent Mile on September 16-18. The advertiser community is vitally important to the growth and success of the news industry and our goal is to strengthen relationships with advertising executives. This event offers a cost-and-time-saving opportunity for members to have private one-on-one meetings with advertisers and agencies.
Advertiser meetings will take place in Embassy Suites Chicago Downtown Magnificent Mile.
Monday, September 16th
- 4:00 – 6:00 p.m. – Registration in hotel lobby near guest room elevators (pick up name badge and event materials)
- 5:30 – 7:00 p.m. – Welcome reception in hotel (details provided at registration)
Tuesday, September 17th
- 8:00 – 9:00 a.m. – Late registration (pick up name badge and meeting room list)
- 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. – Advertiser meetings
Wednesday, September 18th
- 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. – Advertiser meetings. Conference ends at 1 p.m.
You must register to attend.
- Advertisers/agencies: Advertisers/agencies who host meetings will receive complimentary registration. Please fill out this form to register. We will follow-up with next steps. Advertiser/agency registration closes on August 26.
- Non-members: If you are not an Alliance member, but still represent a news media organization, you may attend the event/set up meetings for a rate of $375/attendee. Please note that pricing will go up to $450 after August 26. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-844-656-4622 to register. If you were given a login, you may register online here.
Reminder: Read and save your confirmation email as it will contain important information on how to access the advertiser/agency contact list.
To book a hotel room under our block at the Embassy Suites Chicago Downtown Magnificent Mile, click here / call 312-836-5900 using code: NMX.IC.
Deadline to book a hotel room at the $289/night block rate is August 26. Please make your hotel plans soon!
PARTICIPATING ADVERTISERS & AGENCIES:
- Converge Direct
- Lead Giant
- News America Marketing
- Novus Media
- NSA Media
- Quad Media
- Retail Print Media
HOW DOES IT WORK?
News media attendees and advertisers/agencies can mutually reach out to each other to set-up private meetings. As meeting hosts, advertisers/agencies are responsible for filling up meeting slots. Meetings may take place in the hotel during the times listed on the agenda.
- Opportunity for advertisers/agencies and news media organizations to set up private meetings to collaborate and discuss upcoming ads and initiatives
- Increased networking opportunities
Members of the News Media Alliance staff have contributed to this post.