February 24-25, 2020
Embassy Suites Fort Lauderdale
1100 SE 17th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
Our winter 2020 adXchange will be held at the Embassy Suites Fort Lauderdale on February 24-25. The advertiser community is vitally important to the growth and success of the news industry and our goal is to strengthen relationships with advertising executives. This event offers a cost-and-time-saving opportunity for members to have private one-on-one meetings with advertisers and agencies.
Advertiser meetings will take place in Embassy Suites Fort Lauderdale.
- 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. – Registration (pick up name badge and event materials)
- 8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. – Late registration (pick up name badge and event materials)
- 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. – Advertiser meetings. Event ends at 7 p.m.
You must register to attend.
– Advertisers/agencies: Advertisers/agencies who wish to host meetings will receive complimentary registration. Please fill out this form to register. New advertiser registration is now closed. Please email Rachel Fox if you are a current participating advertiser/agency and need to register an additional attendee.
– Alliance members: Alliance members part of news media organizations will receive complimentary registration. Click here to register (login required – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to have your login information sent to you or if you encounter any issues while registering online).
– Non-members: If you are not an Alliance member, but represent a news media organization, you may attend the event/set up meetings for a rate of $450/attendee. Email email@example.com or call 1-844-656-4622 to register. If you were given a login, you may register online here.
(!) IMPORTANT: Read and save your confirmation email as it will contain important information on how to access the advertiser/agency contact list.
Our room block with the Embassy Suites Fort Lauderdale is now closed. To check availability and rates, please visit their website.
- NSA Media
- Retail Print Media
Meeting space is provided for each advertiser, and the advertisers and news publishers will mutually reach out to each other to set-up private meetings. Upon registration, attendees will receive a link to their own webpage where they can access the advertiser primary contact list. Advertisers will also receive a link to their own webpage where they may download the news media attendee list. As meeting hosts, advertisers/agencies are responsible for filling up meeting slots. It is recommended that you register early as meeting slots are not guaranteed and typically provided on a first-come, first-served basis. The Alliance can help to connect people if they are having trouble getting responses, but does not pair up publishers and advertisers/agencies or set meeting schedules. Meetings may take place in the hotel during the times listed on the agenda. Read more about adXchange in our press release.
- Opportunity for advertisers/agencies and news media organizations to set up private meetings to collaborate and discuss upcoming ads and initiatives
- Increased networking opportunities