February, 27-28, 2019
Bally’s Hotel (connected to the Paris Hotel)
3645 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Our 2019 adXchange will be held in Bally’s Hotel in Las Vegas on February 27-28. The advertiser community is vitally important to the growth and success of the news industry and our goal is to strengthen relationships with advertising executives. This event offers a cost-and-time-saving opportunity for members to have private one-on-one meetings with advertisers and agencies.
You must register to attend (login required – please contact email@example.com to have your login information sent to you). Alliance members will receive complimentary registration.
- If you are not an Alliance member, but still represent a news media organization, you may attend the event/set up meetings for a fee of $300 per attendee. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-844-656-4622 to register.
- If you are an advertiser/agency and want to host meetings, you may register here.
Note: adXchange and Mega-Conference require separate registrations.
adXchange is sharing a hotel room block with Mega-Conference in the Paris Hotel (and a small number of rooms in Bally’s), so you will reserve your room under the “Mega-Conference” room block; click here to book your room. Deadline to book a room under the rate been extended until February 7; space is limited.
Advertiser meetings will take place in Bally’s Hotel. Exact locations TBD.
Wednesday, Feb. 27th
- 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. – Registration at Group Information (past Bally’s Resort North Tower elevators)
- 1:00 – 5:00 p.m. – Advertiser Meetings
Thursday, Feb. 28th
- 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. – Advertiser meetings. Conference ends at 5:00 p.m.
- Harbor Freight Tools
- LeadGiant Media
- News America Marketing
- Novus Media
- NSA Media
- Nucleus Marketing Solutions
- Retail Print Media
WHY ATTEND ADXCHANGE?
- Opportunity for advertisers/agencies and news media organizations to set up private meetings to collaborate and discuss upcoming ads and initiatives
- Increased networking opportunities
Members of the News Media Alliance staff have contributed to this post.