Stay tuned for 2020 dates.
September 16-18, 2019
Embassy Suites Chicago Downtown Magnificent Mile
511 North Columbus Drive, Chicago, IL 60611
Our 2019 adXchange will be held in Embassy Suites Chicago Downtown Magnificent Mile on September 16-18. The advertiser community is vitally important to the growth and success of the news industry and our goal is to strengthen relationships with advertising executives. This event offers a cost-and-time-saving opportunity for members to have private one-on-one meetings with advertisers and agencies.
Advertiser meetings will take place in Embassy Suites Chicago Downtown Magnificent Mile.
Monday, September 16th
- 4:00 – 6:00 p.m. – Registration in hotel lobby near guest room elevators (pick up name badge and event materials)
- 5:30 – 7:00 p.m. – Welcome reception in hotel (details provided at registration)
Tuesday, September 17th
- 8:00 – 9:00 a.m. – Late registration (pick up name badge and meeting room list)
- 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. – Advertiser meetings
Wednesday, September 18th
- 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. – Advertiser meetings. Conference ends at 1 p.m.
You must register to attend.
- Advertisers/agencies: Advertisers/agencies who host meetings will receive complimentary registration. Please fill out this form to register. We will follow-up with next steps.
Advertiser/agency registration is now closed.
- Non-members: If you are not an Alliance member, but still represent a news media organization, you may attend the event/set up meetings for a rate of $375/attendee. Please note that pricing will go up to $450 after August 26. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-844-656-4622 to register. If you were given a login, you may register online here.
Reminder: Read and save your confirmation email as it will contain important information on how to access the advertiser/agency contact list.
To book a hotel room under our block at the Embassy Suites Chicago Downtown Magnificent Mile, click here / call 312-836-5900 using code: NMX.IC.
The room block is now closed. Please contact the hotel directly for availability and standard rate information.
PARTICIPATING ADVERTISERS & AGENCIES:
- Converge Direct
- Lead Giant
- News America Marketing
- Novus Media
- NSA Media
- Quad Media
- Retail Print Media
HOW DOES IT WORK?
News media attendees and advertisers/agencies can mutually reach out to each other to set-up private meetings. As meeting hosts, advertisers/agencies are responsible for filling up meeting slots. Meetings may take place in the hotel during the times listed on the agenda.
Members of the News Media Alliance staff have contributed to this post.