September 16-18, 2019
Embassy Suites Chicago Downtown Magnificent Mile
511 North Columbus Drive, Chicago, IL 60611
Our 2019 adXchange will be held in Embassy Suites Chicago Downtown Magnificent Mile on September 16-18. The advertiser community is vitally important to the growth and success of the news industry and our goal is to strengthen relationships with advertising executives. This event offers a cost-and-time-saving opportunity for members to have private one-on-one meetings with advertisers and agencies.
You must register to attend.
- Advertisers/agencies: If you are an advertiser/agency and want to host meetings, fill out this form to register. We will follow-up with next steps.
- Non-members: If you are not an Alliance member, but still represent a news media organization, you may attend the event/set up meetings for an early-bird rate of $300 per attendee. Please note that pricing will go up to $375 after June 16 and $450 after August 26. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-844-656-4622 to register. If you were given a login, you may register online here.
To book a hotel room under our block at the Embassy Suites Chicago Downtown Magnificent Mile, click here / call 312-836-5900 using code: NMX.IC.
Deadline to book a room at the $289/night block rate is August 26.
Advertiser meetings will take place in Embassy Suites Chicago Downtown Magnificent Mile.
Monday, September 16th
- 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. – Registration in hotel lobby (pick up name badge and meeting room list)
Tuesday, September 17th
- 8:00 – 9:00 a.m. – Late registration (pick up name badge and meeting room list)
- 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. – Advertiser meetings
Wednesday, September 18th
- 9:00 a.m. – 1 p.m. – Advertiser meetings. Conference ends at 1 p.m.
PARTICIPATING ADVERTISERS & AGENCIES:
List to be announced.
- Opportunity for advertisers/agencies and news media organizations to set up private meetings to collaborate and discuss upcoming ads and initiatives
- Increased networking opportunities
Members of the News Media Alliance staff have contributed to this post.