WAN-IFRA and News Media Alliance Present
October 19-20, 2017
Thomson Reuters Building
New York, NY
In order to identify the challenges and opportunities of an ever-evolving news media landscape, Digital Media North America will explore the most relevant trends and issues affecting the industry, while providing an excellent platform for networking and business development for top media executives. Some of the themes tackled at the conference include new digital revenue streams, third-party distribution platforms, ad-blocking and innovative storytelling, with examples not only from the US and Canada, but also from other parts of the world.
North American Digital Media Awards
Entries are still open to join WAN-IFRA’s first North American Digital Media Awards. The competition recognizes the most innovative digital projects and products that engage readers while growing digital revenue in ten different categories.
REGISTER YOUR COMPANY’S MOST INNOVATIVE PROJECTS NOW!
- Best News Website
- Best in Lifestyle, Sports or Entertainment Website
- Best Use of Online Video(including VR)
- Best News Mobile Service
- Best Lifestyle, Sports or Entertainment Mobile Services
- Best Data Visualisation
- Best Innovation New Product
- Best in Social Media Engagement
- Best Digital Advertising Campaign (including Branded Content)
- Best Innovation to Engage Young Audiences
The North American Digital Media Awards winners will be announced during the Digital Media North America conference.