FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
The most important topics to media professionals will be covered at the Mega-Conference and you need to be there: April 10-12 in Orlando!
Attendee rates are at their lowest today, but rates will increase Monday, Feb. 14. Register now to take full advantage of all the Mega-Conference has to offer — at the lowest rate. Conference fees for newspaper attendees have been kept as low as possible to ensure that newspapers of all sizes can take part in this important conference.
Register to attend:
Conference sessions will deliver the latest information that you can actually implement in your organization. From advertising and reader revenue to recruiting and building culture, the Mega-Conference will deliver results. Publishers are encouraged to attend with their key department heads.
Among the conference topics:
- Lights, Camera, Revenue! The Rise of OTT and Video Formats
- Gaming — Big Gamble or New Business Model?
- Maximizing Reader Revenue
- Building Your Staff Through Community Funding
- Culture, Culture, Culture — Building Your Organization for the New World
- The Latest on the JCPA … from the News Media Alliance
- The Best Examples of Innovation in the Newspaper Industry: Learn from the “Best of the Best” as the Innovation Award finalists present their entries. There’s still time to nominate your paper for this prestigious recognition! Details here.
Learn more about the conference program.
To learn about sponsorship opportunities at the Mega-Conference, contact Patty Slusher (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Visit the Mega-Conference website: http://mega-conference.com
Members of the News/Media Alliance staff have contributed to this post.