Wednesday, September 07, 2016 1:00 PM EST – Friday, September 09, 2016 3:00 PM EST
You are invited to the 2016 Retail Revenue Exchange Conference in Chicago during September 7-9. This conference will be similar to our successful Advertiser Meetings held during mediaXchange.
You will have an opportunity to meet with key advertisers and agencies all in one hotel at the same time and have productive one-on-one meetings in private suites. You can socialize after the advertiser meetings with other advertiser people and newspaper members. You may relax during the evening hours and stroll along Chicago’s Magnificent Mile- home to many elite stores and restaurants.
Key Points for attending the 2016 Retail Revenue Exchange Conference:
- A terrific opportunity for advertisers/agencies and newspaper sales to set up meetings and discuss opportunities, such as ads and upcoming initiatives.
- There will be private and quiet rooms for meetings between advertisers and newspapers.
- There will be no speakers as this conference is solely dedicated to a sales meeting format.
- This conference will take place in downtown Chicago, which offers a central location for advertisers/newspapers and easy access for airports/hotels.
- Advertiser Meetings will be set up exactly like mediaXchange, with advertisers/agencies requesting, organizing and scheduling meetings with newspaper sales members
Only members may attend, and the registration fee will remain the same from last year, at a cost of $350.
Details: The 2016 Retail Revenue Conference will take place as follows: Sept 7-9 at the Hilton Embassy Chicago Downtown – 600 North State Street, Chicago, IL 60654.
- Wednesday, Sept. 7: Arrival-Registration- 1:00-4:00 p.m. Welcome Reception 5:00-7:00 p.m. sponsored by Alliance for Audited Media
- Thursday, Sept. 8: Advertising meetings from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Friday, Sept. 9: Advertising meetings from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. and conference ends at 3:00 p.m.
Note: The Advertiser Meetings must be with members only; nonmembers will not be able to register and not be allowed for meeting
For more information: Contact Gay Mac Leod, Project Director of Business Development.